Good Health Opportunities
Our store will be closed March 8th from 1-4 in the afternoon
for Kara and Andrew's Wedding!
FREE TUESDAY NIGHT CLASS
Tuesday, February 25th, 6 PM~Brain Power! Don't forget!!!
Tuesday, March 4th, 6 PM~ Real Health insurance
Tuesday, March 11th, 6 PM~ Oh, My Aching Head!
Tuesday, March 18th, 6 PM~Flower Power! Flower Essences
Tuesday, March 25th, 6 PM~Guest Speaker! Thyroid
Do You Have Candida?
1. Have you taken tetracycline or other antibiotics for 1 month or longer?
2. Have you taken birth control pills?
3. Have you been pregnant?
4. Does exposure to perfumes, insecticides and other chemicals provoke
5. Are your symptoms worse on damp, muggy days, or in moldy places?
6. Have you had athlete's foot, ringworm, "jock itch", prostatis, vaginitis
or other chronic infections of the skin or nails?
7. Have you taken prednisone or other cortisone-type drugs?
8. Do you crave sugars?
9. Do you crave breads?
10. Do you crave alcoholic beverages, cheese or mushrooms?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may have yeast
overgrowth. Schedule an appointment with Rhonda to get help to
overcome these challenges.
Major Symptoms of Candida
Fatigue or lethargyProstatis Inability to concentrate"Joch itch" Frequent mood swingsAthletes foot Feeling "spacey" or "unreal"Loss of sexual drive Numbness, burning or tinglingItching and other rashes Muscle achesCoated tongue Pain or swelling in JointsThrush in throat Persistent vaginal itchCough HeartburnWheezing or shortness of breath IndigestionUrinary urgency or frequency Belching and intestinal gasBurning on urination Mucus in stoolsCramps and/or menstrual irregularities
TO BUY MY NEW BOOK GO TO