AnxiousLess Samples available at
Go Natural -Hoover
The Mill House-Alabaster
Water Shop Wellness Center- Roebuck
Health Foods West- Central Park
Garden Health Foods-Gardendale
Enjoy Health Foods -Jasper
Organic Harvest- Hoover
FREE TUESDAY NIGHT CLASS
Tuesday, April 22nd, 6 PM~Surviving Cancer
Tuesday, April 29th, 6 PM~Energy! Need More? Come find out how you can get more Up without the Down
Tuesday, May 6th, 6 PM~How are you sleeping?
Do You Have Candida?
1. Have you taken tetracycline or other antibiotics for 1 month or longer?
2. Have you taken birth control pills?
3. Have you been pregnant?
4. Does exposure to perfumes, insecticides and other chemicals provoke
5. Are your symptoms worse on damp, muggy days, or in moldy places?
6. Have you had athlete's foot, ringworm, "jock itch", prostatis, vaginitis
or other chronic infections of the skin or nails?
7. Have you taken prednisone or other cortisone-type drugs?
8. Do you crave sugars?
9. Do you crave breads?
10. Do you crave alcoholic beverages, cheese or mushrooms?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may have yeast
overgrowth. Schedule an appointment with Rhonda to get help to
overcome these challenges.
Major Symptoms of Candida
Fatigue or lethargyProstatis Inability to concentrate"Joch itch" Frequent mood swingsAthletes foot Feeling "spacey" or "unreal"Loss of sexual drive Numbness, burning or tinglingItching and other rashes Muscle achesCoated tongue Pain or swelling in JointsThrush in throat Persistent vaginal itchCough HeartburnWheezing or shortness of breath IndigestionUrinary urgency or frequency Belching and intestinal gasBurning on urination Mucus in stoolsCramps and/or menstrual irregularities
TO BUY MY NEW BOOK GO TO